sesame beef steaks
- 2 beef Strip Steaks Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (about 10 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Combine seasoning ingredients in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks.
Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Carve steaks into slices.
Nutrition information per serving: 217 calories; 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 71 mg cholesterol; 591 mg sodium; 1 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 32 g protein; 9.3 mg niacin; 0.7 mg vitamin B6; 1.7 mcg vitamin B12; 2.2 mg iron; 37.3 mcg selenium; 6.0 mg zinc.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium and zinc; and a good source of iron.