kings hawaiian western sliders
Go West, young man to this Kings Hawaiian Western Slider. Topped with French Fried onions, barbecue sauce, Grillo's pickles and of course, Kings Hawaiian Rolls.
- 1 Pound 93% Lean Ground Beef
- 8 Kings Hawaiian slider buns, split, divided
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup french friend onions
- 8 Cheddar cheese slices
- 16 Grillo's® Fresh Classic Dill Pickle Chips
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 16 pickled jalapeno pepper slices
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Go West, young man to this Kings Hawaiian Western Slider. Topped with French Fried onions, barbecue sauce, Grillo's pickles and of course, Kings Hawaiian Rolls.
- Combine Ground Beef, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into eight 1/2-inch thick mini-patties.
- Place patties on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 9 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 10 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Evenly top with cheese during last minute of grilling.
- Place burgers on bottoms of slider buns. Top each one with 1 Tbsp. Barbecue sauce, French fried onions, shredded lettuce, 2 jalapenos, and 2 pickles.
Nutrition information per serving, 8: 342 Calories; 135 Calories from fat; 15g Total Fat (7.6 g Saturated Fat; 0.3 g Trans Fat; 0.7 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 4 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 65 mg Cholesterol; 693 mg Sodium; 26 g Total Carbohydrate; 1.5 g Dietary Fiber; 11.1 g Total Sugars; 22 g Protein; 5 g Added Sugars; 251.3 mg Calcium; 2.6 mg Iron; 272 mg Potassium; 1.3 mcg Vitamin D; 0.2 mg Riboflavin; 1.8 mg NE Niacin; 0.2 mg Vitamin B6; 1.3 mcg Vitamin B12; 228 mg Phosphorus; 3.9 mg Zinc; 18.2 mcg Selenium; 43.6 mg Choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium; and a good source of Calcium, Iron, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, and Phosphorus.