grecian beef top loin steaks and mushroom kabobs
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 1 pound medium mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
Combine rub ingredients. Combine mushrooms, onion, oil and 2 teaspoons rub in medium bowl; toss. Alternately thread mushrooms and onion onto six 12-inch metal skewers. Finish with a lemon wedge.
Press remaining rub onto beef steaks. Place steaks and kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
Grill steaks, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill kabobs 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, turning occasionally.
Remove vegetables from skewers; toss with cheese. Carve steaks. Season beef and vegetables with salt.