breakfast skillet beef tacos
A breakfast win that everyone will enjoy. Put your steak or roast leftovers to good use in these easy-to-assemble breakfast beef tacos.
- 8 ounces cooked (leftover) beef Steak or Roast, chopped (aboaut 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup frozen Mexican vegetable blend
- 8 small flour tortillas or taco shells (about 6-inch diameter), warmed
- Crumbled queso blanco or shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend (optional)
- Salsa, guacamole, dairy sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped avocado
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add eggs and vegetables; cook 1 to 3 minutes or until eggs are scrambled and just set, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beef Steak; cook and stir 1 minute or until beef is just heated through.
- Evenly divide beef mixture between tortillas; top evenly with cheese, if desired. Serve with Toppings, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving without cheese or toppings: 409 calories; 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat; 6 g monounsaturated fat); 232 mg cholesterol; 549 mg sodium; 37 g carbohydrate; 3.6 g fiber; 30 g protein; 11.4 mg niacin; 0.5 mg vitamin B6; 1.4 mcg vitamin B12; 4.4 mg iron; 50.0 mcg selenium; 4.2 mg zinc; 217.6 mg choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium, zinc and choline; and a good source of fiber.