beef steak and blue cheese wrap
- 1 pound beef Sirloin Tip Steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper blend or garlic-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat or fat-free blue cheese dressing
- 4 medium flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch diameter), warmed
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes, sliced red onion
Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Combine beef and garlic-pepper in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef and oil. Season with salt, as desired.
Spread dressing evenly on tortillas; top with lettuce leaf. Divide beef and toppings, as desired, among tortillas. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition information per serving: 351 calories; 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat); 77 mg cholesterol; 628 mg sodium; 26 g carbohydrate; 2.0 g fiber; 28 g protein; 5.9 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 1.3 mcg vitamin B12; 3.8 mg iron; 36.8 mcg selenium; 4.3 mg zinc; 95.5 mg choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc; and a good source of choline.