beef steak and blue cheese wrap
This easy wrap provides satisfying taste with spice rubbed sautéed Sirloin Tip Steak slices. Top it off with crunchy vegetables and blue cheese dressing.
- 1 pound beef Sirloin Tip Steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper blend or garlic-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat or fat-free blue cheese dressing
- 4 medium flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch diameter), warmed
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes, sliced red onion
- Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Combine beef and garlic-pepper in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef and oil. Season with salt, as desired.
- Spread dressing evenly on tortillas; top with lettuce leaf. Divide beef and toppings, as desired, among tortillas. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition information per serving: 351 calories; 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat); 77 mg cholesterol; 628 mg sodium; 26 g carbohydrate; 2.0 g fiber; 28 g protein; 5.9 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 1.3 mcg vitamin B12; 3.8 mg iron; 36.8 mcg selenium; 4.3 mg zinc; 95.5 mg choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc; and a good source of choline.