beef sirloin flap dry pot
Beef Top Sirloin Steak is grilled then laid on top of stir-fried vegetables and noodles. Enjoy this Korean-style recipe with lots of color and flavor.
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak (about 1 pound)
- MARINADE AND SAUCE
- 1 cup Korean barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, garlic and herb rub
- DRY POT
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup julienned fresh ginger
- 2 cups chopped bok choy
- 4 cups chopped napa cabbage
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cooked cellophane noodles
- sliced green onions, chopped fresh cilantro leaves, chopped kimchi and pickle chips (optional)
- Combine all Marinade and Sauce ingredients in medium bowl, mix well. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes. Combine 1/2 cup marinade and beef Sirloin Steak in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator at 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade, discard marinade. Pat dry with paper towel. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steak, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute, stirring often. Add bok choy, cabbage, pepper, mushrooms and onions; stir-fry 2 minutes until crisp-tender. Add noodles; stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in remaining Sauce; toss to glaze vegetables mixture. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if sauce is thick.
Divide vegetable mixture between 4 bowls. Thinly slice steak against the grain. Top vegetable mixture with steak. Garnish with onions, cilantro, kimchi and pickles, as desired.
Nutrition information per serving: 835 Calories; 260.1 Calories from fat; 28.9g Total Fat (7.8 g Saturated Fat; 0.4 g Trans Fat; 4.8 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 10.8 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 158 mg Cholesterol; 3016 mg Sodium; 88.5 g Total Carbohydrate; 5.3 g Dietary Fiber; 55 g Protein; 6.7 mg Iron; 1434 mg Potassium; 16.2 mg Niacin; 1.8 mg Vitamin B6; 2.9 mcg Vitamin B12; 10.1 mg Zinc; 60.9 mcg Selenium; 261.5 mg Choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Iron, Potassium, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, and Choline.