beef ramen noodle bowl
Like ramen? Then you'll love this beef ramen noodle bowl recipe. Top Sirloin Steak takes ramen to new heights.
- 1 beef Top Sirlooin Steak boneless, cut 1 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) beef or Oriental-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon miso paste (optional)
- Such as shredded carrots, bean sprouts, sugar snap peas, sliced fresh mushrooms, sliced green onions, baby spinach or bamboo shoots
- Thinly sliced cilantro or basil, sriracha, piclked ginger, sesame seeds, chopped dried seaweed (nori), lime wedges
- Cut beef Steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine beef, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning from 1 ramen noodle package. Reserve remaining seasoning from packet for broth; discard second seasoning packet.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry half of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Combine water, onion, garlic, ginger and reserved seasoning from packet in same skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes. Add noodles. Bring liquid to a boil; reduce heat and cook according to package directions or until noodles are al dente, about 3 minutes. Stir in beef and miso, if desired. Serve immediately with Toppings and Garnishes, as desired.
Nutrition information per 3-oz serving: 360 Calories; 11g Total Fat; 4g Saturated Fat; 4g Monounsaturated Fat; 70mg Cholesterol; 744mg Sodium; 32g Total carbohydrate; 31g Protein; 3.7mg Iron; 12.6mg Niacin; 0.7mg Vitamin B6; 104.4mg Choline; 1.5mcg Vitamin B12; 5.3mg Zinc; 40mcg Selenium; 1.7g Fiber.