asian express beef lettuce wraps
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (96% lean)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Asian peanut sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12 large Boston lettuce leaves
- chopped fresh mint leaves
Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings. Stir in hoisin sauce and peanut sauce; heat through.
Nutrition info per serving: 337 Calories; 11g Total Fat; 5g Saturated Fat; 115mg Cholesterol; 18g Carbohydrates; 3g Dietary Fiber; 6mg Iron; 641mg Sodium; 40g Protein; 9mg Zinc; 3mcg Vitamin B12.