Skip to main content
Recipe: asian beef steaks and noodles
asian beef steaks and noodles
- 4 beef eye round steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 ounces Chinese noodles, broken, cooked
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine water, hoisin sauce and vinegar in small bowl.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Brush skillet with oil. Add cucumber, bell pepper and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir in noodles, ½ of cilantro and ½ of hoisin mixture. Remove.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place beef steaks in skillet; cook 2 to 4 minutes, turning once. Do not overcook.
- Add remaining hoisin mixture; turn steaks to coat. Serve over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.