asian beef and vegetable stir-fry
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, such as sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, bell pepper strips and shredded carrots
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cups prepared stir-fry sauce, preferably sesame-ginger flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- OPTIONAL: 2 tablespoons unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
Combine vegetables and 3 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and drain.
Heat same pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and 1/2 of garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove. Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.