tex-mex beef biscuits
Convenient fully cooked BBQ Beef is flavored with corn and olives and served atop biscuits for a savory take on shortcake!
- 1 package (about 2 pounds) sliced fully-cooked barbecue beef
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 large pre-baked biscuits (4 to 5 inch diameter), warmed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat dairy sour cream
- Place barbecue beef in large saucepan; heat over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn and olives; heat through.
- Split biscuits; spoon beef mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese; top with sour cream.
Nutrition information per serving: 592 Calories; 25g Total Fat; 8.2g Saturated Fat; 4.4g Polyunsaturated Fat; 8.3g Monounsaturated Fat; 0.1g Trans Fat; 42mg Cholesterol; 1432mg Sodium; 158mg Potassium; 70g Total carbohydrate; 23g Protein; 5.3mg Iron; 7.1mg Niacin; 0.3mg Vitamin B6; 109mg Choline; 2.3mcg Vitamin B12; 7.8mg Zinc; 49.9mcg Selenium; 2.9g Fiber.