speedy beef meatball
- 12 ounces frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs (about 23 meatballs)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup thin onion wedges
- 3/4 cup thin green bell pepper strips
- 1 jar (14 oz) prepared spaghetti sauce
- 4 hoagie rolls, split shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot; add onion and bell pepper, cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add meatballs and sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve in rolls and sprinkle with cheese.