savory beef and cheese roll-ups
- 1 pound deli Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) garden vegetable flavored soft spreadable cheese
- 4 large (10 inches) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optiona;)
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
1. Spread cheese evenly over one side of each tortilla; top each with 1/4 cup shredded carrots and 1/4 cup Jack cheese. Layer lettuce and deli Roast beef over carrots, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
2. To serve, cut each roll diagonally in half.
Nutrition information per serving: 578 calories; 45 g protein; 43 g carbohydrate; 25 g fat; 5.7 mg iron; 844 mg sodium; 155 mg cholesterol.