rise n shine beef rancheros wraps
- 1 package (18 ounces) taco sauce with seasoned ground beef
- 10 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 medium flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- 1 can (4 to 4-1/2 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared salsa
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Pour eggs into pan. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until scrambled, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat. Cover and keep warm.
2. Microwave taco sauce with ground beef according to package directions. Set aside.
3. Stack tortillas on microwave-safe plate. Cover with slightly damp paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through.
4. Layer tortillas evenly with beef, eggs and chilies, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Roll up tightly. Place seam-side down on microwave-safe serving plate. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through.
5. Meanwhile combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons salsa in small bowl. Cut each wrap diagonally in half. Serve with sour cream mixture and additional salsa, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving using taco sauce with seasoned ground beef: 583 calories; 38 g fat (19 g saturated fat; 5 g monounsaturated fat); 429 mg cholesterol; 1172 mg sodium; 29 g carbohydrate; 2.8 g fiber; 34 g protein; 2.5 mg niacin; 0.3 mg vitamin B6; 2.3 mcg vitamin B12; 2.7 mg iron; 35.7 mcg selenium; 3.6 mg zinc.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, vitamin B12, selenium and zinc, and a good source of fiber, niacin, vitamin B6, and iron.
Nutrition information per serving of recipe using salsa beef filling: 710 calories; 47 g fat (23 g saturated fat; 10 g monounsaturated fat); 482 mg cholesterol; 1089 mg sodium; 25 g carbohydrate; 3.2 g fiber; 48 g protein; 5.0 mg niacin; 0.5 mg vitamin B6; 3.5 mcg vitamin B12; 3.9 mg iron; 45.0 mcg selenium; 6.4 mg zinc.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc, and a good source of fiber.