ribeye and sauteed brussels sprout skillet dinner for two
A meal that’s sure to impress. Tender, delicious Ribeye Steak takes center stage in this flavorful dish that's made for two.
- 1 beef Ribeye Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (about 12 to 14 ounces)
- 3/4 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon adobo all-purpose seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Manchego cheese
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. Combine parsley, adobo seasoning, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; press evenly onto beef Steak.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steak in skillet; place Brussels sprouts around steak. Cook steak 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning steak and stirring sprouts occasionally. Remove steak from skillet; keep warm.
- Cover skillet and continue cooking sprouts 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add cheese and lemon juice to skillet; toss to coat. Season with salt, as desired. Carve steak into slices; serve with Brussels sprouts.
Nutrition information per serving: 327 Calories; 14g Total Fat; 6g Saturated Fat; 5g Monounsaturated Fat; 99mg Cholesterol; 742mg Sodium; 16g Total carbohydrate; 38g Protein; 4.4mg Iron; 13.7mg Niacin; 1mg Vitamin B6; 33.1mg Choline; 1.6mcg Vitamin B12; 6mg Zinc; 36.7mcg Selenium; 6.7g Fiber.
This recipe is an excellent source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium.