pineapple-soy glazed beef steaks
Beef Ribeye Steaks Boneless are grilled and served with a flavorful marinade.
- 2 beef Ribeye Steaks Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Combine glaze ingredients in 1-cup glass measure, mixing well. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring once.
- Place beef steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally and brushing both sides with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes.,
Cook's Tip: To broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once and brushing with glaze during last 5 minutes.
- Carve steaks; drizzle with remaining glaze.
Nutrition information per 3-oz serving: 404 Calories; 25g Total Fat; 11.2g Saturated Fat; 1.2g Polyunsaturated Fat; 12.2g Monounsaturated Fat; 0g Trans Fat; 103mg Cholesterol; 958mg Sodium; 470mg Potassium; 10g Total carbohydrate; 34g Protein; 3.5mg Iron; 7.2mg Niacin; 0.7mg Vitamin B6; 103.1mg Choline; 2.9mcg Vitamin B12; 8.5mg Zinc; 42.3mcg Selenium; 0.1g Fiber.