philly cheese meatball sandwich
- 1 package frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 wide strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4-6 hoagie rolls, split, warmed
- 3/4 cup pasteurized process cheese spread sauce, heated
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
2. Add meatballs; cover and cook 13-14 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through and vegetables are tender,stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon meatball mixture into rolls; drizzle with cheese sauce.
Nutrition information per serving (1/6 of recipe): 464 calories; 17 g protein; 35 g carbohydrate; 29 g fat; 1119mg sodium; 43 mg cholesterol; 6 mg niacin; 0.3 mg vitamin B6; 1.4 mcg vitamin B12; 2.2 mg iron; 5/4 mg zinc.