peanut butter chocolate hazelnut and chocolate chip beef jerky cookies
This cookie is definitely worth a try! Creamy peanut butter and chocolaty hazelnut spread and highlighted by the smoky and salty flavors of beef jerky.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup finely chopped beef jerky
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine butter, sugars, peanut butter and hazelnut-chocolate spread in large bowl. Using hand or stand mixer, mix until and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix until fully incorporated.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; whisk together. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix until fully incorporated; do not over mix. Add in jerky and chocolate chips. Divide dough into 24 equal balls. Place on 2 ungreased shallow-rimmed baking sheets. Bake in 350°F oven 13 to 15 minutes or until tops are evenly cracked. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information per serving: 208 Calories; 11.3g Total Fat; 6.2g Saturated Fat; 1g Polyunsaturated Fat; 3.3g Monounsaturated Fat; 0.2g Trans Fat; 29mg Cholesterol; 251mg Sodium; 80mg Potassium; 22g Total carbohydrate; 5g Protein; 1.1mg Iron; 1.2mg Niacin; 0mg Vitamin B6; 12.4mg Choline; 0.1mcg Vitamin B12; 0.3mg Zinc; 4mcg Selenium; 0.6g Fiber.