pan-seared prime rib with chipotle butter
- 4 fully-cooked beef rib slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- CHIPOTLE BUTTER
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced chopotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Combine chipotle butter ingredients in small mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
2. Heat ½ tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place two beef rib slices in skillet; sear 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through, turning once. Remove; keep warm. Repeat with remaining ½ tablespoon butter and beef slices.
3. Top beef slices with chipotle butter, as desired.