nacho beef dip
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 jar (15 to 16 ounces) cheese dip with salsa (salsa con queso) or other cheese dip
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky mild or medium salsa
- diced red bell pepper, thinly sliced green onions
- sliced ripe olives, blue, yellow or white corn tortilla chips
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings. Add cheese dip and salsa; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Pour beef mixture into shallow serving dish. Garnish with toppings, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Test Kitchen Tips: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
Nutrition information per serving, using 95% lean Ground Beef: 100 calories; 5 g fat(2 g saturated fat; 1 g monounsaturated fat); 30 mg cholesterol; 393 mg sodium; 6 g carbohydrate; 1.0 g fiber; 9 g protein; 2.1 mg niacin; 0.1 mg vitamin B6; 0.8 mcg vitamin B12; 0.9 mg iron; 6.0 mcg selenium; 2.0 mg zinc.
This recipe is a good source of protein, niacin, vitaminB12 and zinc.
Nutrition information per serving, using 80% lean Ground Beef: 122 calories; 8 g fat(3 g saturated fat; 2 g monounsaturated fat); 30 mg cholesterol; 394 mg sodium; 6 g carbohydrate; 1.0 g fiber; 9 g protein; 1.7 mg niacin; 0.1 mg vitamin B6; 0.8 mcg vitamin B12; 0.8 mg iron; 6.2 mcg selenium; 1.8 mg zinc.
This recipe is a good source of protein, vitaminB12 and zinc.