mustard orange t-bone steaks
- 4 beef T-Bone steaks
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- coriander rice and boiled green beans to serve
- Radish wedges and crispy lettuce to garnish
- CORIANDER RICE
- 2 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 cup rice
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. Prepare Coriander rice. Combine stock and rice in a pot over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil then lower heat. Add butter, salt and stir. Cover tightly and simmer for 20 minutes until rice is well done. Stir in coriander. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Place T-Bone steaks on a broiler rack. Dash with salt and pepper. Broil on both sides until brown or to desired doneness. Transfer steaks to serving platters and keep warm.
3. In a small saucepan, combine orange marmalade, mustard and dry mustard. Stir over medium heat until heated through. Spoon sauce over steaks and serve with coriander rice and boiled green beans. Garnish plate with radish wedges and crispy lettuce.