Skip to main content
Recipe: meatball appetizer
- 2 pounds ground round
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 pound can jellied cranberry
- 12 ounces bottle chile suace
- 2 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl combine all ingredients and blend well. Roll meatballs about the size of walnuts. Arrange in 15 ½ x 10 ½ x 1 inch pan.
- Combine in sauce pan and cook over moderate heat, stirring until smooth and cranberry is melted. Pour over meatballs and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Serve with toothpicks.
- Makes about 50 to 60 meatballs.