lemon-pepper seasoned ribeye filets with roasted tomatoes
The rich flavor of a Ribeye Filet meets the goodness of roasted tomatoes. It doesn't get much more delicious!
- 4 beef Ribeye Filets, cut 1 inch thick (about 4 to 6 ounces each)
- 2 cups red and yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspooons lemon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Combine tomatoes, oil, thyme, garlic and salt in medium bowl; toss to coat well. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on metal baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Roast in 400°F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until skins are wrinkled and begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, press lemon pepper evenly onto beef filets. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place filets in skillet; cook 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to platter; season with salt, as desired.
- Serve filets with tomatoes.
Nutrition information per serving: 205 Calories; 10g Total Fat; 3g Saturated Fat; 5g Monounsaturated Fat; 70mg Cholesterol; 270mg Sodium; 4g Total carbohydrate; 25g Protein; 2.9mg Iron; 5.5mg Niacin; 0.6mg Vitamin B6; 5.5mg Choline; 2.8mcg Vitamin B12; 6.3mg Zinc; 29.6mcg Selenium; 1g Fiber.