grilled sirloin crostini with wasabi sour cream
Check out this garlic bread crostini packed full of flavor as it's topped with grilled sirloin steak and a zippy, refreshing wasabi cream sauce.
- 2 pound beef Top Sirloin Steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- WASABI SOUR CREAM
- 1 container (8 ounces) dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared wasabi paste
- GARLIC BREAD
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 inch baguette, cut into 24 (1/2-inch thick) slices
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium doneness (160°F), turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine butter, parsley and garlic salt in medium bowl. Place baguette slices on two 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pans. Brush tops with butter mixture. While steaks are standing, toast baguette slices in 425°F oven for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine dairy sour cream and wasabi paste in medium bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Carve steak into 1/4 inch thick slices and evenly layer over toasted garlic bread slices. Top with 1 teaspoon Wasabi Sour Cream.
Nutrition information per serving: 148 Calories; 7g Total Fat; 4g Saturated Fat; 2g Monounsaturated Fat; 30mg Cholesterol; 147mg Sodium; 10g Total carbohydrate; 0.2g Protein; 0.8mg Iron; 2.8mg Niacin; 0.2mg Vitamin B6; 0.5mcg Vitamin B12; 1.8mg Zinc; 10.5mcg Selenium; 2.8g Fiber;