grilled cowboy steaks
You'll love this Beef Ribeye Steaks recipe with a rub that tastes like you're eating on the open range. Try this recipe with other steaks on the grill as well.
- 2 beef Ribeye Steaks (about 1 pound)
- DRY RUB
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine Rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef Ribeye Steaks.
Cook's Tip: Beef Top Sirloin, Top Loin (Strip) or Tenderloin Steaks, cut 1 inch thick; or 2 pounds beef Porterhouse or T-bone steaks, cut 1 inch thick may be used.
- Place steak(s) on grid over medium, ash-covered coals or over medium heat on preheated gas grill. Grill according to the chart for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Nutrition information per serving: 270 Calories; 177.3 Calories from fat; 19.7g Total Fat (8.7 g Saturated Fat; 1.3 g Trans Fat; 1 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 9.4 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 72 mg Cholesterol; 50 mg Sodium; 2.1 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.8 g Dietary Fiber; 0.2 g Total Sugars; 22 g Protein; 0.2 g Added Sugars; 23.8 mg Calcium; 2.8 mg Iron; 281 mg Potassium; 6.3 mcg Vitamin D; 0.3 mg Riboflavin; 4.5 mg NE Niacin; 0.5 mg Vitamin B6; 1.9 mcg Vitamin B12; 146 mg Phosphorus; 5.4 mg Zinc; 27 mcg Selenium; 45.2 mg Choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium; and a good source of Iron, and Phosphorus.