cucumber ranch steaks
- 2 beef Ranch Steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1 small tomato, seeded, diced (optional)
- Combine cucumber and dressing in small bowl. Set aside.
- Press garlic-pepper seasoning evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 11 minutes (over medium on preheated gas grill, times remain the same) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve steaks with cucumber sauce. Garnish with tomato, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving: 263 calories; 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 75 mg cholesterol; 539 mg sodium; 2 g carbohydrate; 0.4 g fiber; 29 g protein; 3.9 mg niacin; 0.3 mg vitamin B6; 3.3 mcg vitamin B12; 3.5 mg iron; 31.9 mcg selenium; 6.9 mg zinc.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and zinc; and a good source of vitamin B6.