Try this seasoning on your favorite beef steak, burger, or roast for all the great flavors of New Orleans that you can make at home.
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Combine all spices in a small bowl and mix well. Use in your favorite recipes. Store in air tight container.
Nutrition information per serving: 6 Calories; 0.1 Calories from fat; 0.1g Total Fat (0 g Saturated Fat; 0 g Trans Fat; 0.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 0 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 0 mg Cholesterol; 873 mg Sodium; 1.3 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.4 g Dietary Fiber; 0.3 g Protein; 0.2 mg Iron; 30.6 mg Potassium; 0.1 mg Niacin; 0 mg Vitamin B6; 0 mcg Vitamin B12; 0.1 mg Zinc; 0.3 mcg Selenium; 1.1 mg Choline.