Bottled Italian dressing is whisked with fresh cilantro and chili powder for a pop of freshness.
- 2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak(s) and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak(s) to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours for tender steaks; 6 hours or as long as overnight for less tender steaks, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak(s) from bag; discard marinade. Place steak(s) on grid over medium, ash-covered coals or over medium heat on preheated gas grill. Grill according to the chart for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.