cheesy beef artichoke dip
The Cheesy Beef Artichoke Dip is Chef Alex's latest fun creation, and it is also one of his favorites. It is perfect for entertaining, but be careful, it is easy to eat the entire recipe yourself. Happy Eating!
- 12 ounces Cooked (Leftover) Beef Pot Roast, chopped
- 1 (12 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- SERVING SUGGESTION:
- Celery sticks, Carrots sticks, Pepper slices, Tortilla Chips, Crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, pepper, and garlic. Once smooth add in spinach, chopped Beef, and artichoke hearts; combine.
- Coat a 9 X 9 baking dish with non-stick spray. Place mixture into baking dish and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and golden brown. Serve warm along side fresh vegetables and tortilla chips.
Nutrition information per serving, 3 oz: 250 Calories; 151.2 Calories from fat; 16.8g Total Fat (9.1 g Saturated Fat; 0.4 g Trans Fat; 0.9 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 3.8 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 75 mg Cholesterol; 315 mg Sodium; 8 g Total Carbohydrate; 2.3 g Dietary Fiber; 2.5 g Total Sugars; 19 g Protein; 0 g Added Sugars; 289.2 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 379 mg Potassium; 0.1 mcg Vitamin D; 0.2 mg Riboflavin; 4.8 mg NE Niacin; 0.3 mg Vitamin B6; 1.3 mcg Vitamin B12; 188 mg Phosphorus; 3.7 mg Zinc; 16.2 mcg Selenium; 55.8 mg Choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Calcium, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Zinc, and Selenium; and a good source of Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Phosphorus, and Choline.