brazilian beef and cheese appetizer sliders
Impress your guests with these super simple, delicious Roast Beef and mozzarella cheese appetizer sliders.
- 12 ounces deli Roast Beef, diced
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced tomato
- dill pickle slices (optional)
- 6 slider buns
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add flour and vegetable oil; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add water and stir until sauce thickens. Add cheese and cook for 1to 2 minutes. Stir in beef.
- Put 1/3 cup of meat and cheese mixture on bottom of each bun. Top with 2 tablespoons diced tomato and 1 or 2 dill pickle (if desired). Close sandwiches.
Nutrition information per serving: 280 Calories; 54 Calories from fat; 6g Total Fat (2 g Saturated Fat; 1 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 49 mg Cholesterol; 1253 mg Sodium; 32 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.7 g Dietary Fiber; 21 g Protein; 1.8 mg Iron; 0.3 mg Niacin; 0.1 mg Vitamin B6; 0.1 mcg Vitamin B12; 0.3 mg Zinc; 1 mcg Selenium; 4.5 mg Choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein; and a good source of Iron.