bbq beef chuck steak
Flavorful 7-Bone Chuck Steak is marinated and grilled. Use the marinade as your barbecue sauce.
- 1 beef 7-Bone Chuck Steak, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Place beef 7-Bone Chuck Steak and 1 cup marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 12 to 14 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Place remaining marinade in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Cut steak into serving-size pieces. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition information per serving: 270 Calories; 11.6g Total Fat; 4.9g Saturated Fat; 0.7g Polyunsaturated Fat; 5.8g Monounsaturated Fat; 0.7g Trans Fat; 79mg Cholesterol; 395mg Sodium; 421mg Potassium; 20g Total carbohydrate; 23g Protein; 3.2mg Iron; 3.6mg Niacin; 0.4mg Vitamin B6; 82.3mg Choline; 3.1mcg Vitamin B12; 8.5mg Zinc; 25.9mcg Selenium; 0.5g Fiber.