open face roast beef & crunchy vegetables
- 3/4 pounds thinly sliced fresh deli roast beef
- 4 large slices Gluten-Free dark rye bread
- 1/2 medium cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1/3 cup miled horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped Major Grey chutney
- 1 teaspoon low-fat milk
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
Spread one side of each bread slice with 2 teaspoons sauce. Top with equal amounts of cucumber, onion and beef. Spoon remaining sauce evenly over beef; sprinkle with chives.
Nutritional information per serving: 246 calories; 27 protein; 19 carbohydrate; 6 g fat; 3.4 mg iron; 253 mg sodium; 69 mg cholesterol.