easy beef and broccoli
- 1 package (about 17 oz) fully-cooked beef tips with gravy
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable mixture (broccoli, carrots, onion, red peppers, celery, water chestnuts, mushrooms)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/3 cup water
Heat sesame oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add vegetable mixture, ginger, garlic and red pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in beef tips with gravy and water; bring to a boil. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 12 oz.) 359 calories; 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat); 50 mg cholesterol; 289 mg sodium; 31 g carbohydrate; 3.1 g fiber; 33 g protein; 5.6 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 2 mcg vitamin B12; 4.2 mg iron; 39.2 mcg selenium; 7.7 mg zinc.