divine intervention burger - rustic food truck
This divine recipe comes to us from Rustic Food Truck, Albuquerque. This recipe is for one burger, push the slider to the right to increase the number of servings and the recipe will increase the quantities of the ingredients.
- 6 ounces ground chuck for each patty
- 1 ounce sliced or crumbled blue cheese for each patty
- 1 ounce carmelized onions for each patty
- 1/4 ounce balsamic reduction
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce for each patty
- 1 slice Beefsteak tomato for each patty
- 1 brioche hamburger bun for each patty
Cook patty to desired doneness, add blue cheese and carmelized onions.
Put lid over burger and steam till cheese melts.
Add lettuce and tomato on bottom bun.
Put melted burger on top of lettuce and tomato.
Drizzle with Balsamic reduction.
Top burger with other bun and ENJOY!