cheesy sloppy jose beef cups
- 1 container (20 oz) refrigerated fully-cooked taco sauce with seasoned ground beef
- 1 package (17.3 oz) refrigerated grand corn or buttermilk biskuit dough
- 1/2 cup canned sloppy Joe sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
Heat oven to 350°F. Separate biscuits and press each into a 3-1/2-inch circle. Place over the underside of muffin cups from a standard-size muffin pan, pressing around cup to shape into bowl. Bake in 350°F oven 12 to 15 minutes or until browned. Remove baked cups to platter.
Meanwhile combine taco sauce with ground beef and sloppy Joe sauce in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese.
Spoon beef mixture evenly into cuSps. Top evenly with lettuce, tomato and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with sour cream and olives.
Nutrition information per serving: 410 calories; 23 g fat; 29 mg cholesterol; 1319 mg sodium; 35 g carbohydrate; 16 g protein; 2.5 mg niacin; 0.3 mg vitamin B6; 2.3 mcg vitamin B12; 2.9 mg iron; 2.5 mg zinc.
This recipe is an excellent source of protein and vitamin B12; and a good source of niacin, vitamin B6, iron and zinc.