cheesy bourbon hot brown skillet dip
Try this beefy take on a classic Game Day recipe featuring bourbon, cheese and Roast Beef.
- 8 ounces Deli Roast Beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 strips cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Set aside 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped bacon, and 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes for garnish.
- In a standing mixer combine cream cheese, white cheddar cheese, bacon, Deli Roast Beef, sour cream, Romano cheese, tomatoes, paprika, garlic, mustard, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, bourbon, and pepper until well incorporated. Remove bowl from mixer and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to bake.
- Spread the dip into a 8" cast iron or oven-proof skillet. Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown and edges are bubbling. Remove from oven and top with remaining bacon, parsley, and tomatoes. Serve warm with crackers, toasted bread or celery & carrots.
Nutrition information per serving, 1/4 cup: 156 Calories; 111.6 Calories from fat; 12.4g Total Fat (7 g Saturated Fat; 0.2 g Trans Fat; 0.4 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 2.2 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 42 mg Cholesterol; 36 mg Sodium; 2.4 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.2 g Dietary Fiber; 1.2 g Total Sugars; 8 g Protein; 0 g Added Sugars; 136.3 mg Calcium; 0.5 mg Iron; 169.3 mg Potassium; 0 mcg Vitamin D; 0.1 mg Riboflavin; 1.4 mg NE Niacin; 0.1 mg Vitamin B6; 0.4 mcg Vitamin B12; 71 mg Phosphorus; 0.7 mg Zinc; 4 mcg Selenium; 14.9 mg Choline.
This recipe is a good source of Protein, Calcium, and Vitamin B12.