Ground Beef served with macaroni noodles and a cheesy sauce. A favorite for kids and adults alike.
- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 6 ounces processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 8 to 10 dill pickle slices (optional)
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
Stir in water and macaroni; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 9 to 11 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in cheese cubes. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve beef mixture topped with pickle slices, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving: 430 Calories; 22g Total Fat; 11g Saturated Fat; 1g Polyunsaturated Fat; 6.8g Monounsaturated Fat; 0.5g Trans Fat; 127mg Cholesterol; 787mg Sodium; 486.9mg Potassium; 21g Total carbohydrate; 37g Protein; 4mg Iron; 8.1mg Niacin; 0.5mg Vitamin B6; 113.3mg Choline; 3.4mcg Vitamin B12; 7.8mg Zinc; 46.1mcg Selenium; 0.8g Fiber.