beef, potato and pepper skillet
- 1 package (about 17 oz) fully-cooked beef tips with gravy
- 2 cups frozen seasoned chunky-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inchh pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
Combine all ingredients in large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12 to 14 minutes, or until peppers are tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 9 oz.) 311 calories; 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 2 g monounsaturated fat); 53 mg cholesterol; 1180 mg sodium; 37 g carbohydrate; 4.5 g fiber; 28 g protein; 4.5 mg niacin; 0.5 mg vitamin B6; 1.2 mcg vitamin B12; 3.8 mg iron; 29.4 mcg selenium; 4.2 mg zinc.