Beef & Parmsean Pasta
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (14 to 14 1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups sliced zucchini (1/4 inch)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside. Pour off drippings.
Combine broth, tomatoes and pasta in same skillet, pushing pasta into liquid; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in zucchini; continue cooking 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Return beef to skillet. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese before serving.
Test Kitchen Tips: Cooking Times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal tempreature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef Doneness.