- 1 green onion, chopped`
- 1 pound cooked beef pot roast or brisket
- 1 package (20 to 24 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, drained
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream (optional)
Prepare waffle fries according to package directions. Shred beef pot roast with two forks.
Meanwhile, combine beef and barbecue sauce in a medium saucepan. Heat beef mixture over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is heated through, stirring occasionally.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Top waffle fries with beef mixture, beans and cheese. Bake in 350°F oven 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
Top mixture with sour cream, if desired. Sprinkle with green onions.
TEST KITCHEN TIPS: Waffle fries may be transferred to an oven-safe baking dish. Continue as directed in step 3.