bbq beef & cheese Quesadillas
Try this quesadilla recipe today! Sliced barbecue beef and melty cheese in a tortilla. Perfect for the kids and the adults in your family.
- 1/2 Package (2-pound size) fully-cooked sliced beef in barbecue sauce (about 2 cups)
- 8 small flour tortillas (6 to 7-inch diameter)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Place 4 tortillas on each baking sheet. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese evenly over each tortilla.
- Combine beef, bell pepper and onion in medium bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture onto each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to close.
- Lightly spray tops with cooking spray. Bake in 400°F oven 10 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned.
Nutrition information per serving: 527 Calories; 209.7 Calories from fat; 23.3g Total Fat (11.4 g Saturated Fat; 0.03 g Trans Fat; 1.4 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 1.1 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 81 mg Cholesterol; 1457 mg Sodium; 48.1 g Total Carbohydrate; 2.6 g Dietary Fiber; 30.4 g Protein; 3.1 mg Iron; 122 mg Potassium; 6.9 mg NE Niacin; 0.4 mg Vitamin B6; 2.9 mcg Vitamin B12; 8 mg Zinc; 40.3 mcg Selenium; 131 mg Choline.
This recipe is an excellent source of Protein, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, and Choline; and a good source of Iron.