muffin-style cheeseburger pizza
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground Beef (95% lean)
- 2 cups pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 English muffins, split, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef into small crumbles, stirring occasionally. Add pasta sauce, onion, bell pepper, Italian seasoning and salt; continue cooking 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.Top each muffin half evenly with beef mixture and cheeses. Bake at 400°F 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition information per serving: 407 Calories; 13g Total Fat; 5g Saturated Fat; 3g Monounsaturated Fat; 80mg Cholesterol; 891mg Sodium; 37g Total carbohydrate; 35g Protein; 4.9mg Iron; 13.1mg Niacin; 0.5mg Vitamin B6; 84.2mg Choline; 2.4mcg Vitamin B12; 6.8mg Zinc; 20.2mcg Selenium; 4.5g Fiber;