ball tip sirloin spicy beef rolls with jalapeno cilantro lime cream sauce - the melting truck
- 5 pounds sirloin steaks sliced thin
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup jared jalapenos (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite spicy bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 25 egg roll wrappers
- JALAPENO CILANTRO CREAM SAUCE
- 1 container jalapeno cream cheese
- 8 ounces dairy sour cream
- 2 limes (zest and juice)
- jared jalapenos chopped
- jared jalapeno juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients for sauce add enough Jalapeno juice to thin to desired consistency. Cover and Refrigerate.
Sear sirloin steaks, chop in food processor. Chop onion and jalapenos fine and sauté till soft and liquid is dissolved. Mix sirloin, onion mix, cheese, bbq sauce and Worcestershire sauce together. Salt and pepper to taste.
Wrap 3 oz of filling into egg roll wrapper, seal and fry at 325 degrees until golden brown.
Serve with sauce.